Tuesday, September 11, 2007

And the journey contiues


For the second time since Wayne has been gone I have gotten my back out of sorts, I think it might have been doing yoga and maybe doing to much to soon, not sure but not happy either.

Except for today I have been doing pretty good with my exercise, I have been doing 40 min. on the treadmill and have gotten much better at it. I usually do it 5 days a week since I do it on the days the gym is open. I have also been doing some strength work as well but keeping that pretty easy at this point. In the last 2 weeks I have done 3 days where I put in 60 min on the treadmill. I will probably try for that 1-2 days a week.

I signed up for an e-course called "Create the Work You Love". The second of the 12 weeks started today. The course is designed by Tama J Kieves who wrote the book "This Time I Dance! Creating the Work You Love". I am hoping that this will help me on the more creative side of the journey and transformation I am undergoing. I do believe that things come to you when you need them or are ready for them and I feel this course is one of those things. I had a similar experience with "The Artist Way" by Julia Cameron when we were in Hawaii, although I had gotten the book as a gift from Wayne's mom , Marti and tried to do it on more than one occasion it suddenly felt right and was "easy" to do. For those of you artist out there who are plagued by your "Inner Critic" I recommend it. I learned a lot about myself and how to listen to my inner child more and not that pesky critic.

I am slowly finding my way and although at times I feel like I am wading through mud I know that every step in my journey will be worth it.

No comments: