Tuesday, October 9, 2007

An eventful week.

Last week on Wednesday I took a personality test, it will be combined with a telephone consultation to help me figure out how I can best use my personality to sell my bead work. I am hoping this will help me figure out how to support my habit. I am an Expressive, Early Starting, Methodical INFP (Introversion, Intuition, Feeling, Perceiving) I am sure that anyone who knows me well would not be at all surprised. There were only a few minor things that came across as slightly stronger in one direction than I would have thought but that could just be how I perceived the questions or those kind of questions where I was having to pick something that for me was kind of middle of the two answers available.

It was a good week for Red Sox Baseball. We made it successfully through our first round in the post season, beating the Angels 3 games in a row. We will start the next round against the Cleavland Indians on Friday night.

Since I was watching lots of baseball I also go a fair amount of beading done. I like watching movies etc while I am beading. Sometimes I listen to music instead. My studio in this house is in what would be the Breakfast nook. That puts me right off the living room so that I can use the big screen TV and the main stereo which is pretty cool. It seemed like a good idea since Wayne was going to be gone so much of our first year in the house. With him gone it sort of looks like a tornado swept through since I have piles here and there of supplies for projects and projects in process. Will have to clear up the clutter before I head out for the holidays, mostly that will mean taking stuff back upstairs to my craft storage room.

Haven't heard much from Wayne in the last week+. He has been super busy with deployment awards (?) and visitors on top of an already busy schedule. I don't get many e-mails or phone calls when he is this busy but it just reminds me how lucky I am to get the ones I get considering where he is at.

I finally finished one of my projects from the classes I took at Bead Fest. I finished my Spiked Spiral Bracelet that Lisa Niven Kelly taught. I don't do a lot of wire work but I love how it turned out. I still haven't finished my other class project but probably will eventually. I learned how to do Russian Leaves and I mostly took it to learn the technique so am not worried about finishing the project.

No comments: