Monday, July 16, 2007

Starting over again.


I decided that since I am going to be switching my website over to actually have my name on it and that it seems to be getting harder to load since it is getting large that I would move my blog over to Blog Spot. This should allow me more of a web presence and make it easier for people to leave comments to, subscribe to etc. Who know maybe Wayne will even be able to check it out. Hopefully it will load a bit faster for people.

With this and trying to figure out the changes I need to make for my website I am already learning a lot and spending even more time on the computer. Not that I needed to do that.

I went to Bead Boutique on Saturday night for "Girls Night Out" I really enjoyed spending the time with other beaders and getting out of the house for a bit of social time. My class for tomorrow isn't going to happen. Tricia said that except for beginners class that it has been slow for classes. Maybe once fall comes it will be better. I worked some more on my Bead Journal Project (BJP) on Saturday, I am getting closer to the ending. I need to start getting the back ready so that when I finish the front it will be ready.

I spent some time today working on the metal mesh screen that will go inside my pop-top chain maile purse. I need to make some decisions on that and take some photos so that I can include them.

Until I get my website figured out I won't be including links to it in the actual posts. There is a link in the side bar to my website and I will include links to other sites in the posts and once I get all of the computer stuff figured out I will include links to photo pages etc on my website in the posts. I have so much to learn on how to do all of this stuff so bear with me.



No comments: