Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Guest Bath and Laundry Room


I thought I would start this post with a picture of my favorite painting stud.  He is standing on the work platform which works great upstairs where we have 8 foot ceilings.  This is just a quick post to show the painting in the  Guest Bathroom and the Laundry room.  We painted both the same color of blue that we had used in our Master bath.  It is a nice middle blue so it isn't so deep that it makes the room dark but it gives it a nice energy.  with the white tub and tile it is a nice crisp look.

Here you can see the sink cabinet and the white tile.  So far we are going with the theme we have had in the guest bathroom for a while which is fish.  Not sure if that will be the theme in the long run or not.

Before we moved our stuff into the house we painted the laundry room.  Wayne didn't think the room need paint, but he doesn't do the laundry either,  I wanted some color so that it would be a bit happier.

Since we have been so busy with the house and decorating and I am behind with my posts so if you wish to see more photos of what we are up to or what I am doing on my 2010 BJP you can go to my Web Gallery.   If you want to read about my BJP project  you can visit my bjp blog.

No comments: