Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Anniversary Wishes

Sometimes it is hard to believe but today Wayne and I have been married 19 years. I decided to show two more photos of the box I made for Wayne which is his anniversary present. I really enjoyed all of the time I spent working on it and I thought of him and all of the things I love about him while I worked on it.

I am very lucky that I found my soul mate and best friend all of those years ago when we met. We both knew we were in love within a day and our love has only grown with time.


Wayne encourages me as a person and as an artist and understands me like no one else could. We have very different personalities but we complement each other nicely and have the same goals and priorities for our life together.

He is my hero, my strength, my comfort and the music that runs through my life. Even when we have been separated by deployments he is always with me. I wouldn't be the person I have become if he hadn't come into my life.

This is dedicated to the love of my life and since he loves music and lyrics so much I chose a song that says it all.




Jim Brickman “Your Love”

it's not the flowers, wrapped in fancy paper

it's not the ring, I wear around my finger

There's nothing in all the world I need

when I have you here beside me,

here beside me


Chorus

so you could give me wings to fly

and catch me if I fall

or pull the stars down from the sky

so I could wish on them all

but I couldn’t ask for more

cuz your love is the greatest gift of all


in your arms, I found a strength inside me

and in your eyes there's a light to guide me

I would be lost with out you

and all that my heart could ever want

has come true


so you could give me wings to fly

and catch me if I fall

or pull the stars down from the sky

so I could wish on them all

but I couldnt as for more

cuz your love is the greatest gift of all


you could offer me the sun, the moon

and I would still believe

you gave me everything

when you gave your heart to me


so you could give me wings to fly

and catch me if I fall

or pull the stars down from the sky

so I could wish on them all

but I couldn’t ask for more

cuz your love is the greatest gift of all



1 comment:

Timaree said...

Happy anniversary! Nineteen years is nothing to sneeze at. Enjoy your day.